Use empathy and problem-solving skills to help people navigate the health care system. If you’re looking for a more inspired career with greater impact, join us and discover the meaning behind Caring. Connecting. Growing together.
What we are looking for:
- Candidates for the customer service position must be a college graduate or must be a high school graduate with at least six months of voice customer service experience.
What to expect:
- Market competitive pay levels
- Retirement benefits
- Medical plan (HMO) from day 1 of employment and coverage for 3 dependents upon regularization
- Dental, medical, and optical reimbursements
- Life and disability insurance
- All mandatory statutory benefits