UnitedHealth Group Headquarters
P.O. Box 1459
Minneapolis, MN 55440-1459
- To apply for a position with UnitedHealth Group, visit our Careers website.
- To view the status of an application, visit the Careers website, log into your profile and select the "My jobpage" tab.
- For technical assistance with the Careers website, call 1-800-561-0861 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday.
To contact UnitedHealth Group Investor Relations, please email: Investor_Relations@uhc.com
For help changing an address, transferring stock, reporting a lost stock certificate, etc., please contact our transfer agent:
Equiniti Trust Company
P.O. Box 64854
St. Paul, MN 55164-0854
For inquiries on sustainability at UnitedHealth Group, please email email@example.com.
- If you are a member, please sign into your health plan account or call the number on your health plan ID card.
- If you don’t have a health plan ID card, select an option to contact UnitedHealthcare.
- If you are shopping for health insurance plans, please visit the UnitedHealthcare website.
Employer/health benefits administrator/insurer inquiries
- For assistance with health benefit programs, including medical, dental, vision and other insurance or financial protection plans for companies of all sizes, visit UnitedHealthcare.
- For assistance with health services, including data and analytics, pharmacy care services, population health management, health care delivery and health care operations, visit Optum.
Physician/health care professional inquiries
- Health benefits resources and information for physicians and health care professionals are available from UnitedHealthcare’s online physician portal.
- Health services solutions for physicians and health care professionals are available from Optum.
- If you are a journalist looking for news and information about UnitedHealth Group or its businesses, please see our Media Resources section.
- If you are a press agency or media representative looking to use our images or logos in connection with editorial content, please see our Media Library.
Regulatory agency inquiries
If you are a representative of a regulatory agency and are looking for the appropriate contact, please call 1-866-204-0911.
- For information regarding medical grants for children and their families, please visit the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation website.
- For information regarding United Health Foundation grants and initiatives, please visit our foundation webpage. Guidelines, deadlines or applications are not directly available through our website.
To connect with the United Health Foundation, please contact:
United Health Foundation
Mail stop: DC030-1000
701 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Suite 200
Washington, D.C. 20004
Center for Clinician Advancement inquiries
To contact the Center for Clinician Advancement, please write to:
Center for Clinician Advancement
9900 Bren Road East
Minnetonka, MN 55343