Congratulations on your job offer or internship! We’re looking forward to having you on our team. Here, you’ll leverage your talents and passion to make an impact on the lives of millions. We know that starting a new role is exciting and we’d like to provide you with a social post image that you can share out on your own social media networks to let everyone know about your new opportunity. Here are some guidelines to follow:
- Download either the image or gif/mp4 file below that corresponds with the business you received your offer from (i.e., UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare or Optum).
- Call out and tag the business you are joining in your social media post! If you are joining either Optum or UnitedHealthcare or one of its subsidiaries, please tag the companies and use the wording: “Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses,” or “UnitedHealthcare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses.” No additional language is needed for UnitedHealth Group.
- Please state the title of your position and share why you are excited to join a company whose mission is to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
- We encourage you to use the #TeamUnited hashtag in your post.
Here are just a few examples for different roles in our family of businesses to use as a guide in crafting your own authentic post that includes details about your new role:
- I am joining UnitedHealth Group as an Enrollment and Eligibility Manager to help shape the health care system of tomorrow by ensuring that millions of people have access to care. I am excited to lead a team that is writing the next chapter of health care.
- I am joining Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, as a Nurse Practitioner. I will be part of an exceptionally skilled clinical team that puts compassion at the center of patient-focused care.
- I am joining UnitedHealthcare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, as a Member Advocate to make health care more human, affordable and comprehensive. I’m looking forward to connecting the world to better health one person at a time.
To save the applicable image or gif files below for use in your social media post, click the link and when a new page with the file appears, right-click the image and choose “Save Image As” to save to your computer.