We Are Privileged To Be Recognized For Our Work.
- UnitedHealth Group was the top ranked company in the insurance and managed care sector on Fortune’s 2021 “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the 11th consecutive year. The company ranked No. 1 on all nine key attributes of reputation – innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility, quality of management, financial soundness, long-term investment value, quality of products and services and global competitiveness. In addition, the company was named to the “All-Star” list of Fortune’s 2021 top 50 most admired companies.
- Fortune magazine ranked UnitedHealth Group No. 5 in the 2021 rankings of the 500 largest U.S. corporations based on 2020 revenues.
- Fortune magazine ranked UnitedHealth Group No. 15 on its 2020 Global 500, a list of the world's largest corporations based on 2019 revenues.
- UnitedHealth Group has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indices since 1999.
- UnitedHealth Group is a member of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, a blue chip group of 30 companies deemed industry leaders.
- In 2021 and for the 10th consecutive year The Civic 50, a Points of Light initiative that highlights companies that improve the quality of life in the communities where they do business, ranked UnitedHealth Group one of America's 50 most community-minded companies. In addition, UnitedHealth Group was named the leader in the Healthcare Sector category for the fourth time overall.