UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) provided updates on its 2022 annual shareholder meeting and actions by its Board of Directors.
- Shareholders elected all those nominated to the Board: Timothy P. Flynn, Paul R. Garcia, Stephen J. Hemsley, Michele J. Hooper, F. William McNabb III, Valerie C. Montgomery Rice, M.D., John H. Noseworthy, M.D., and Andrew Witty. UnitedHealth Group directors stand for election annually.
- Shareholders also:
- Approved the advisory resolution on the Company’s executive compensation.
- Ratified Deloitte & Touche LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm.
- Voted against the shareholder proposal seeking shareholder ratification of termination pay, and against the shareholder proposal regarding a political contributions congruency report.
- At its regular quarterly meeting, the Board authorized payment of a cash dividend of $1.65 per share, to be paid June 28, 2022, to common stock shareholders of record as of the close of business June 20, 2022.
About UnitedHealth Group
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) is a health care and well-being company with a mission to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone through two distinct and complementary businesses. Optum delivers care aided by technology and data, empowering people, partners and providers with the guidance and tools they need to achieve better health. UnitedHealthcare offers a full range of health benefits, enabling affordable coverage, simplifying the health care experience and delivering access to high-quality care. Visit UnitedHealth Group at www.unitedhealthgroup.com and follow @UnitedHealthGrp on Twitter.