If you're looking to learn, get ready to launch.
What you need to know
- This is an 8-12 week program that involves full-time hours.
- Based on your interests, assignments may involve marketing, product analysis or development, human capital, business development, strategic planning, or law.
- There is a training and mentoring component, but you will be expected to contribute on significant projects including assisting in development and delivery of proposals and presentations.
What we are looking for
- You should be enrolled in an accredited Master’s level program as a full-time student.
- We seek interns who are focused on results and can inspire teams to new levels of achievement.
- You should be willing to learn and excited about contributing to a major player in health care.
- Ability to create and effectively present a sound business case and proposals is a must.