Find out what it’s like to lead customers through the complex landscape of health care. Or, go beyond customer relationships to experience sales and account management within benefits, data, health care delivery and more — and on a global scale — with opportunities available for both internships and full-time roles.
Sales support rotational program
Our sales support totational program (SSR) is a 24-month development program that combines on-the-job learning, training and education along with organizational enrichment. The SSR Program (not PHD Program) is a sales support/operations role that provides leadership development opportunities to candidates that have recently graduated from college. During the program, new hires complete two, six month rotations outside of sales support in areas including but not limited to marketing, product, sales operations, workforce management, and business development.
- Full-time, 40+ hours/week. (Peak season is mid-October – early December, working 40+ hours.)
- Complete two, six month rotations outside of sales support/operations.
- Sales Support Training, Up-Skilling, and Learning from others.
- Present learnings and key achievements through formal presentation to leadership.
- No licensure required.
- Base + overtime + incentive pay.