UnitedHealth Group is committed to helping people live healthier lives and helping make the health system work better for everyone.
Drawing upon our experience, best practices and insights serving all key stakeholders across the health care system, we are continuing to develop forward-thinking solutions for a modernized health care system that address the health care challenges facing our nation and reflect our core health care reform principles:
- Optimize public resources;
- Modernize government health care programs;
- Build upon the foundation of employer-based health coverage;
- Employ progressive approaches to health care benefits;
- Modernize the way care is delivered to improve affordability and quality; and
- Make technology an enabling force for better health care.
Download our Solutions for a Modernized Health Care System
Our solutions address several key elements for successful health care modernization and outline how we can work together on these issues.
Expand Access to Quality, Affordable Health Care Coverage
Reduce Health Care Costs
Personalize Health Benefit Designs
Promote Quality Care Delivery and Reform Payment Models
Integrate Data, Analytics, and Technology
We remain committed to being active participants in future health care reform and modernization debates and presenting solutions that will put America on a path to a more effective, simpler and consistently high quality health care system.